Refunds will be processed within 48 hours and will be credited to the customer account within 5-7 working days depending on the issuing bank.
Cash on Delivery
Refunds will be credited to the customer's account as store credit and can be used for the subsequent order in the future
Orgeen’s website and mobile application (collectively referred to as the “Platform”) is an online service owned, operated, and managed by Vibhu Agrotech Private Limited (“We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). By using/accessing Our Platform, the users. (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time (“Refund Policy”). This Refund Policy governs the usage of the Platform by the User. This Refund Policy is for an indefinite period and the User understands and agrees that the User is bound by such terms till the time User access this Platform. The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Refund Policy from time to time without any obligation to notify You of such change and it is Your responsibility to check this Refund Policy periodically for any changes. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Refund Policy terms by Your continued use of the Platform after the date of such revised Refund Policy is posted.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS Refund Policy, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE PLATFORM AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THEIR USE IMMEDIATELY.
- The payment receipt for completion of a transaction shall be provided by the respective vendors and the transaction summary shall be provided by the Company. The payment receipt and transaction summary shall be made available on the Platform and also sent to Your registered email address. The company collects payment on behalf of the respective vendor, and eventually settles the same.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, the Company is not liable for any payments authorized through the Platform using Your Payment Details. Particularly, the Company is not liable for any payments that do not completed because (1) Your payment card or bank account or third party wallet does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit in respect of the Payment Details provided; (2) You have not provided the Company with correct Payment Details; (3) Your payment card has expired; or (4) circumstances beyond the Company’s control (such as, but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, or any other interference from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
- With regards to payments, the Platform shall not be responsible for any unauthorized transactions conducted on the Platform using Your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to You in such instances. Users may be entitled to a refund of up to 100% of the Order value but not higher if Orgeen fails to deliver the Order. However, the User shall not be entitled to any refund if the order is delayed for any of the unforeseeable or force majeure events.
- Refund shall be processed immediately by Company, however it may upto7-10 business days to reflect in the account. Refund shall reflect in the mode of payment used by the User at the time of placing the order.
- In the event, any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on your account (e.g., providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you. Also, any Cash on delivery order cannot be canceled or returned upon delivery at the doorstep. You are liable to pay for the Cash on delivery order once the order is processed or billed.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control
- You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using/accessing, and transacting on the Marketplace
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time.
- If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you
- You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering any transaction through the Marketplace
- Before placing an order, you acknowledged having checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Marketplace, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception
- Refunds, if any, shall be made at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund as Orgeen’s cash in the Orgeen wallet, or the refund can be credited in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details).
- For payments made through electronic means such as debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet, etc., the refund shall be made using the same payment mode
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
It is the User’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with the Company’s Refund Policy, before subscribing. By subscribing, You acknowledge that You have read this Refund Policy and that You agree with and fully accept the terms of this Refund Policy.
Please contact customer service at +91 9648814881 or email at info@Orgeen.com if You have any questions.
Minimum order value and delivery charges
- There is no minimum order value to place an order with Orgeen.
- Every store has its own delivery charges. The delivery charges are as follows:
- Delivery charge below Rs.100 is Rs. 50
- Between 100-250, it is Rs. 30
- And above Rs.250, No delivery charges
Vibhu Agrotech Private Limited’s website and mobile application (collectively referred to as the “Platform”) is an online service owned, operated and managed by Vibhu Agrotech Private Limited (“We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). By using/accessing Our Platform, the users (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time (“Cancellation Policy”). This Cancellation Policy governs the usage of the Platform by the User. This Cancellation Policy is for an indefinite period and the User understands and agrees that the User is bound by such terms till the time User access this Platform. Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Cancellation Policy from time to time without any obligation to notify You of such change and it is Your responsibility to check this Cancellation Policy periodically for any changes. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Cancellation Policy terms by Your continued use of the Platform after the date of such revised Cancellation Policy is posted.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS CANCELLATION POLICY, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE PLATFORM AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THEIR USE IMMEDIATELY.
- Company may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by User(s). Company’s decision of cancellation of order shall be final and Company shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever;
- Company strives to provide accurate products, services, and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, the Company may, at its discretion, either contact the User for instructions or cancel the User's order and will notify the User about such cancellation;
- Cancellation by Company: There may be certain orders that Company is unable to accept and must cancel. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accept and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User's order includes, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Company’s credit and fraud avoidance department.
- Company may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Company will contact the User if all or any portion of the User's order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User's order. If the order is cancelled after a credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in User's credit/debit card account respectively;
- We maintain a list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users, and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future.
- Cancellation by User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if Company receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by the Company, Company shall cancel the order and Company shall refund the entire amount to User within a reasonable period of time only if the User(s) has been charged for such order;
- Company will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or accepted by the user at the time of delivery, it is pertinent to note that Company has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by the Company is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by the Company on such cancellation(s);
- Company reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by the Company as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- Cancellation Policy elucidates the categories of behaviour that shall lead the User to lose access to the Platform. Fraudulent or illegitimate behaviour undermines the trust on which the Company is built, Company reserves the right to cancel the subscription of the User on occurrence of any of the following events (including but not limited to):
- Use of inappropriate and abusive language or gestures.
- Unwanted contact with the Dietician
- Abusing promotions
- Duplicate accounts
- Sexual misconduct
- Illegal activity
If it has been brought to the notice of the Company about the aforementioned type of problematic behavior or conduct by the User, the Company may contact the User for comprehensive investigation and inquiry. Depending on the nature of the apprehension, Company may suspend or terminate the subscription of the User. If the Company finds that the allegations and accusation raised are of a serious offense or are repeated more than once, or if the User refuses to cooperate, the User may permanently lose access to Platform.
It is the User’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with the Company’s Cancellation Policy, before subscribing. By subscribing, You acknowledge that You have read this Cancellation policy and that You agree with and fully accept the terms of this Cancellation Policy.
Please contact customer service at +91 9648814881 or email at info@Orgeen.com if You have any questions.